NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Another Succesful Collab Done by Kirbopher

I have to say, it was pretty funny with all the jokes made in here. Some were outrageous, few were dark and others are just plain ridiculous.
I do like the way the past jokes just keep coming back in another one (the ones with Sonic were the best).

The all star line up of animators, voice actors and artist is the thing that made this new Nin10doh very succesful. Legendary Frog, Happy Harry and Super Dave of CC Guys are brilliant for this edition of flash collab. Can't wait to see the next one.

anime munters anime munters

I'm Not a Fan of Yaoi, However. . .

This single video have described all my views of how a yaoi is supposed to be in the male (both hetero and homo) view, and its funny as hell.

Good job, good job. But still, not a pure fan of yaoi; reminds me of those accusation on Batman being gay.

MK Mishaps Gold MK Mishaps Gold

Funny As Usual

Man, I personally feel (and maybe everybody else does) that the last joke was the best of them all.
I was wondering when someone will actually tell the truth when under Wonder Woman's Lasso about her looks sooner or later

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

By Far The Best out of All the Best Work

Using Seth MacFarlance obvious but funny cutaway like jokes and funny as hell Newgrounds humor is just pure genius!!!

Pokemon Trainer Fight 2 Pokemon Trainer Fight 2

Cool Job Man, However. . . .

The text are too fast for me and my brothers to understand.
Pretty much it was somewhat a hard time for me to read what they are saying.

But still, good movie Matt. Can't wait to see next one.

iam2ku4u responds:

thanks, coming...not soon... but it will come out.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

This Shit Never Gets Old

Read above retards, I still found this funny

Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

That is exactly what happened in that crap.

Than again. . . oh wait, Deadpool never talked when he IS Deadpool.
God I hate reality.
Now the ideas of Deadpool being brainwashed is just confussing, I mean if he can break the fourth wall he sure as hell can not be controled by some random group and just run off killing people.

Anywho great parody. And I hope you join in the cause of geting 10 dollars back after what they did to Deadpool in Wolverin movie, I mean, why else did people see the movie for (Wolverine is not all the special in movies anymore like back in the 90s)

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Better than Original

The more carnage there is, the better it get.

Mario Through the Ages Mario Through the Ages

Bah!

Not as good as I have expected from the title

Convict Vs Pico Convict Vs Pico